We simply couldn’t do what we do without the amazing support of our volunteers across the UK
Studies show that volunteering can improve both your mental and physical health, boost self-esteem and help you become more socially connected.
Why volunteer with us
92% of our volunteers feel that they are giving something back
89% feel happier as a result of being involved
77% have made friends with the older guests in their group
Become a volunteer
Volunteer with us to prevent a generation from falling further into social isolation.
Everything you need to help you with your volunteering activities, from posters and leaflets to our volunteer handbook and online training
Find information on our online map about where we have volunteering opportunities in our tea party groups.
Our volunteering opportunities offer:
- The chance to make a real difference to the lives of older, isolated people in your local community
- Flexible volunteer roles - starting from only a few hours a month
- The chance to make new friends and feel connected with your local community
- Induction and training available on demand through our website
- Support from staff throughout your volunteering journey