- To raise awareness of equality, diversity, and inclusion (EDI).
- To support the strengthening of a fair culture at Re-engage.
- To promote a community where everyone is respected and can fulfill their full potential.
- To understand what equality, diversity, and inclusion (EDI) is.
- To understand what different types of unlawful behaviour are in relation to EDI.
- To understand what the charity’s expectations are in relation to EDI.
- To be able to identify and know how to report EDI concerns / incidents to Re-engage.
Welcome to our equality, diversity, and inclusion (EDI) training. This introduction is designed to raise the awareness of EDI among all Re-engage volunteers.
Re-engage is an inclusive organisation committed to equality, diversity, and inclusion and is responsible for eliminating unlawful discrimination and unacceptable behaviour. At Re-engage we want our volunteers and staff to be true representatives of our diverse society, and for each volunteer and staff member to feel respected.
To demonstrate our commitment to Re-engage’s equality, diversity and inclusion policy, we offer EDI awareness training to all volunteers and staff, promoting a fair culture within our charity.